Not logged in
Home » Categories » Kits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon SystemsClearance!
• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells and hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.• These high-discharge packs have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.• Six capacities of: 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, and 450mAh
Shipping Restriction - see product details.
• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells and hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These high-discharge packs have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
• Eight capacities of: 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, 450, 850 and 1000mAh
Shipping Restriction - see product details.
Note: For 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, and 450mAh capacities, see the new "Galaxy" lipo packs.
• High-discharge packs - Get the most from your batteries! A higher C rating allows you to pull a higher current from the same sized pack!
• Eight capacities of: 120, 180, 260, 300, 370, 460, 850 and 950mAh
• What could be worse than showing up at an event only to find your transmitter batteries are dead! Replace those old AAs with a high-capacity lipoly pack and never worry again!
• This pack fits perfectly into the 8xAA battery compartment of our HK-T6A transmitters and will last multiple events before needing a recharge.
• Includes the female connector to solder into your transmitter.
• This Lipoly Voltage Tester is a quick and easy way to check your Lipoly batteries before or after use.
• Simply connect the balance plug of your pack in to the pins on the Tester and it will display the total pack voltage then individual cell voltage for up to 6 lipoly cells.
• Great for checking your robot's battery levels before an event or after a fight to see how much juice is left!
• This 2-8S Cell Checker with low voltage alarm features loud twin piezo alarms to notify you once your cells reach a user defined voltage. You can customize the alarm to sound at a voltage between 2.7~3.8V per cell in 0.10V increments by pressing the setting mode button.
• This unit also features a built in LED display that will show the voltage of each cell followed by the overall voltage of the pack. Don't risk losing a match to a dead battery!
• 2-Pin JST-RCY female connector.
• Wires are 20 gauge, 10cm (4in) long. 12cm including connector housing.
• High quality, high strand count silicon wire used gives higher amp throughput than standard wire of the same diameter. Connectors are plated for greater amp handling.
• Making a wiring harness? Removable link? Use this for mating to Male XT60 Connectors.
• Accepts wires up to 12 gauge.
• Spring connectors are gold plated for greater current handling - 65A max continuous
• For mating to Galaxy 850mAh and 1000mAh lipoly batteries (which use a Female XT60 Connector).
The B6 PRO Pocket Charger is a multifunctional, highly portable charger/discharger and balancer for Li-xx, Ni-xx and Lead Acid batteries.
It is packed with features that enable it to charge and monitor the state of your battery packs.
The B6 Pro is capable of charging up to 6 cell Lixx (1~15 Ni-xx) packs at 0.1~6.0 Amps. It will charge from 0.1 to 6.0 Amps and this charger can store the data for up to 5 batteries in its internal memory for your convenience.
Includes power clips and charge plugs as shown.
Charge 1-6S lipo packs, 1-15S NiCd/NiMH, 2-20V Pb
Charge current range: 0.1~5.0A (50W max)
Individual cell balancing
Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
Ni-Cd and NiMH capable (uses Delta-peak sensitivity)
Lead Acid capable
Store function charges/discharges to a safe storage level
The C6D Mini Charger is a multifunctional, highly portable charger/discharger and balancer for Li-xx, Ni-xx and Lead Acid batteries.
The C6D Mini is capable of charging up to 4 cell Lixx (6~8 Ni-xx) packs at 0.1~6.0 Amps. Internal power supply allows this charger to plug directly into the wall! No additional 12V supply needed. Includes Multi-Charge cable with XT60, Servo, T-Plug, JST-RCY plugs.
Charge 2-4S lipo (LiPo / LiHv / LiFe / Lilon) packs, 6-8S NiCd/NiMH, 6-12V Pb
Charge current range: 0.1~6.0A (60W max)
• This power supply will deliver 5A and 12V constant.
• A perfect match for the B6 Pro Charger.
• Input: 110V-240V
• Output: 12v and up to 5A
• Includes power cord.
• These are the 9V batteries recommended for our Viper kits to provide over two hours of run time and bursts of 12A (using 2 batteries).
• Procell's (two in parallel) can run an HXT 12kg-cm servo at 1.5A continuous (while the Viper is driving continuously) for well over 15 minutes.