Not logged in
Home » Categories » FingerTech ProductsKits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon SystemsClearance!
FingerTech's Blade Hub is the best way to attach a blade to a shaft. It uses a flange nut to hold the blade tightly, meaning you can use off-the-shelf sawblades without needing to drill screw holes into hardened steel! Custom blades can be made stronger by not having those same mounting screw holes.
• The stepped design allows use of blades with different bore sizes (10mm, 16mm (5/8in), and 20mm).
• A clamp mount with two screws attaches the hub to your weapon motor shaft. (Remember to apply thread-lock.) (This replaces the 8-32 setscrew in the previous version.)
• The hub has a 6-32 threaded hole so that your horizontal spinner robot can rest on a screw head and not be pulled in different directions when the blade spins. Also useful for supporting the hub's far side in vertical spinners.
• High-quality neoprene foam tires mated with our popular Twist Hubs give you a lightweight, shock-absorbing, high-traction solution for transferring power to the ground.
• Unlike hobby airplane wheels, the diameter will always be accurate and the material won't change between batches.
• Diameters from 25.4mm-76.2mm (1.0in-3.0in) in 6.35mm (0.25in) increments.
• Widths of 12.7mm and 19.1mm (0.5in and 0.75in)
• Wheels sold in pairs.
Note: Snap Hubs are being replaced by our new and improved Twist Hubs. We've ordered one last batch for people to buy spares, but we will not be carrying Snap Ring Pliers anymore so Snap Hubs are not recommended for new projects.
• Our Snap Hubs use a snap ring with small 1mm (0.039in) holes. Since pliers for these aren't as common as the 1.5mm (0.051in) tips, we are stocking some for your convenience!
• Foam wheels are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth!
• Combine with our FingerTech Foam Wheels, or if you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Snap Hubs too!
• With Snap Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom washer, and features a recess to keep the snap ring from getting hit by weapons.
• The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
• Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
• Make sure to choose the correct Thin/Wide size to match your wheels.
• This polycarbonate key will let you lock and unlock your FingerTech Twist Hubs without scratching the anodized surface.
• Shaped to allow motor shafts to protrude through the wheel.
• Foam wheels are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth.
• Use Twist Hubs to mount our FingerTech Foam Wheels, or if you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Twist Hubs too!
• With Twist Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom locking washer, which must be pressed in and turned 90 degrees to release.
• By popular demand, we have brought our experience from molding mini-sumo wheels into larger Sumo Wheels!
• Our high-traction polyurethane is molded in four sizes around a machined and anodized aluminum hub.
• Want to be at the top of the minisumo class but your robot's wheels keep slipping? Look no further!• Top-quality competition wheels made from high-traction polyurethane and injection-molded hubs.
• FingerTech's Mecanum Wheels allow any robotics enthusiast to add omni-directional capabilities to their creation.
• The new upgraded version is all-metal construction for maximum strength.
• Precision engineered aluminum hubs and rubber rollers with a customizable mount for any motor shaft size between 3mm - 6mm (0.118" - 0.25").
• Set includes four competition-grade wheels (two "A" side and two "B" side), a 1/16 hex wrench, and instructions for installing and controlling the wheels.
• If you will be mounting your Mecanum Wheels on different robots or replace the motors and need a different shaft bore size, you will want to pick up some extra mounts.
• Bore is 3mm, can be drilled out to accommodate up to 1/4" shafts.
• Includes 6-32 setscrew
• Available in aluminum and delrin.